Sunday, January 22, 2012

I feel like twisting

Some Sundays my mom takes the little one to church with her so I can have a few hours to myself.  So, I'm gonna get my 13 in now.  Remember to keep good posture, shoulders down and back core engaged.  Push it and don't get lazy, it's only 50 seconds each exercise!

10/50 Intervals
1. Run the stairs (or high knees if you don't have any)
2. Switch lunge with weight and twist.
3. V twist - sitting in a V, legs up, twist and tap weight to floor
4. Squat with weight tapping to floor alternating sides
5. Standing obliques alternating, bending at side, lowering and lifting weight to knee
6. 10 mountain climbers/5 push ups
7. Sumo squat with weights, lifting heel on right
8. Sumo squat with weights, lifting heel on left
9. Toe taps
10. Tricep dips - shoulders down and back, core engaged visualize your jiggle waving goodbye to you.
11. Curtsy lunges with weights and twist
12. Burpee with push up
13. Plank with spider knees

Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment