Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Night Garage Workout

Today I need a workout more than ever. I counted to 10 too many times and I felt like I used a whole bottle of lavender oil just to keep my cool. LB didn't nap today and oh boy was he a handful. I don't understand those people who say they don't have time to workout...I don't have enough tolerance or mental health to NOT workout. I'm in a bad mood - but just one workout away from a good mood.

Here is the workout for tonight:

13 minutes
I'm doing this in my garage, it makes me feel like I'm outta the house.  Haha.
See, no excuses.

10/50 intervals
1. Sprint/Forward and Back
2. Side to side shuffle (get low)
3. Lunge with high kick - switch legs half way thru
4. Elevated push up with spider legs
5. V-ups (right/center/left)
6. Squat Jumps
7. Side plank leg lifts (right)
8. Side plank leg lifts (left)
9. High knees
10. 10 Mountain Climbers/roll over/on all fours - 10 leg kicks
11. Toe taps
12. Elbow to Hands plank

13. Dips
............................................
Just finished round one. Ouch! Only because I said I might, I'm gonna do it again! After a water break that is.

Round two complete! WOW! I feel SO much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment