Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 1

I've always been good at keeping a food journal, but I'd like to take it one step further since I still manage to end up eating more goodies than I should be.  I'll be posting photos of my meals for the day everyday.  My goal is to make it 30 days without junk and the reward - a new pair of Lululemon pants.  Yay!

I challenge you to try the same - get a buddy to do it with you and snap photos on your phone and text them to your buddy when you eat.  That way you won't stray from your diet.

Here are my meals for today:

Breakfast - Strawberry, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Blueberry Smoothie (no sugar), 2 Eggs and 2 Sausages

Lunch - Spinach w/Corn, Brussel Sprouts,Turkey Bacon, Strawberries and Quinoa crisps with Guacamole and Carrot Juice

Vegan Carrot Oat Cranberry Bar

Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Yams and Green Bean Cassarole (didn't eat the brussel sprouts too stuffed)*

Grapes and Quinoa Crisps
*Usually dinner is whatever grandma wants.  I keep my breakfast and lunch clean so I can eat with grandma at dinner.

9B2RJQCG2HN9

No comments:

Post a Comment